New Years Resolutions
I'm not a person of big plans, so I usually resent making New Years Resolutions. However it seems to me I could try to be "a man with a plan" for a change. So this is what I came up with:
- Shield my boys from the rigor of our education system by reaffirming the notion, that learning is fun and an adventure.
- Going on a Holiday (hadn't had one since I started TAO Consulting) with the family.
- A dance class with the best of my wifes (Don't tell her it is a surprise)
- Shedding some pounds and do more sport (getting below 88 kg)
- Restart my Chinese lessons
- Get my PMP certification from PMI
- Learn a new language (Ruby and Fabric are the main contenders)
- Restart the Lotus User Community in Singapore
- Work on some exiting and well paid projects
- Have at least one release each of my SourceForge projects
... and thousand things more.